Sunday, January 13, 2013

My first Post!

Hey! I'm Pauline..but you can call me "Pau". I started this blog because I got inspired of how other people  express themselves through blogging... especially about fashion, like, Cheyser Pedregosa at www.thewalkingrecessionista.com or Laureen Uy at www.breakmystyle.com.

I got a lot on my mind and what better habit to start the year with than to tell stories about my life, my style, my family & my facebook page >>> "Tickle Tags Co.".

Now, here I am. Typing this first post. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoy these memories myself.

and yeah! here's a sneak peek of my future posts...






This is a photo of a collection at my facebook page, www.facebook.com/tickletagsco, which I will be posting tomorrow, January 14, 2013.

Most of my outfit posts will be coming from my page & my personal wardrobe, so, keep in touch blog-readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment